Wednesday, January 11, 2012

From the Time Vortex

Oh my.

 Yes, how on Raxacoricofalapatorious did I miss over an entire week of blogging?!
  (There is a reason, you know. A good one).

 *Ahem*

 I was, erm, minding my own business, slogging through life (yes, slogging is an appropriate term) when all of a sudden I heard this horrible whooshing behind me (this is where it gets really exciting). I was yanked off my feet, sucked into the Time Vortex, spun around a couple of times, and spit back out on the other side of the week with only half of my senses left.  (For my credit, most travelers lose all of their sanity in the Time Vortex. I kept half of mine).

 Oh, my indeed. Yes, that's truly what happened. *Cough*

 Anywho, I shall try to function normally this week post-wise; so fret not, dear Readers. Expect stuff later tonight or tomorrow or a post-frenzy on Saturday or something that displays that life still exists on this blog. If nothing appears, you can all shout at me to make sure I haven't made a wrong turn and ended up at the edge of the universe again. Because that does happen sometimes.

(Visit me, though, if I ever do get stuck there again. Some of the other folks there are a little ditzy, if you know what I mean.)

2 comments:

  1. *laughs* That is amazingly funny XD I might have to use that excuse sometime.... *ponders* No, my friends would be more put out that I did not take them on the TARDIS than if I missed a week of blogging XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. :P

      I didn't get a trip on the TARDIS, sadly. It was more of a fall-in-fall-out sort of thing that only especially talented(clumsy) people can do. If I had stepped foot on the TARDIS...I wouldn't have gotten off again!

      Delete