Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Return of the Je...the Author

*Is sheepishly dragged in by procrastination elves*

Ehe.

Well, where have I been these last few months? Not on my blog, evidently. Do not fear, readers, for I have returned with something of a determination to return to regularity (or at least a post here and there).

Blame the portals.

Okay, don't blame the portals. I've just been busy with school and orchestra and the musical and choir and writing and chores and...

Hmm. Maybe I should put it this way:

School started in September
Orchestra started in September
Choir started in Spetember
Sibling's music started in September
Wizard of Oz consumed much time through September and October
And....Nanowrimo was last month. Oh, that was quite a tremendous roadblock.


Those really aren't viable excuses, but that's what I've been doing this fall. And, hey, I won Nano again this year (for those of you who don't know, Nanowrimo stands for National Novel Writing Month, in which participants try to write a fifty-thousand word novel in thirty days. No easy task).

Anyway, more updates and normal blog stuff will be coming this week. I have to finish making lunch.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!...to...your blog! Glad you're actually finding time post stuff on your blog now. I myself havn't been able to find time to post (but that doesn't nessesarily mean I don't have time to comment on other peoples' blogs though). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! So nice to hear from you again, miss best novel author in the nation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes; time to post. Well, I'm actually /making/ time now, like I should have been. It basically means that I've stopped being lazy. :p

    Best author in the nation? *shakes head* Nope, I can't claim anything like that. Maybe most unorthodox writing time of the day (inspiration sadly strikes around 2:00am), but I hardly even belong to the sect of authors. Oh, and I wanted to ask you, is your email address still the same? A long conversation is overdue, though that fault is entirely mine. I've run out of stamps (not a good excuse, but true).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, well, it sounded prestigious. :) And hey, not everyone can to such things.
    Yep, my email is still the same. Rhymes with "calilee on the door... mat bahoo spot rom." Yeah... boy, that was goofy. The things we do to hide our web identities... (people probably have access to it anyway)
    Anyway... may a lack of postage stamps n'er deter thee. Chum. ;)

    ReplyDelete